Rowida Assalimy is a Managing Director at ECA. She works with clients to fill full-time and project-based roles. Rowida leads ECA’s CPG practice where she supports CPG companies with their talent needs. Her primary focus is on Strategic and Operational roles. Prior to ECA, Rowida led management consulting engagements at Accenture and The Hackett Group. She is also the founder and Board Member of a beverage startup.
Rowida has an MBA with High Honors from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Her concentrations included Finance, Economics, and Strategic Management. She also holds a B.S. in Information Systems from Kansas State University.
Sample Consulting Projects:
- Franchise Transformation Roadmap for leading CPG company – Top 3 Globally
- Economic Impact Analysis for the world’s largest and most diverse healthcare company and leading CPG company – Top 2 Globally
- Franchise Strategy for leading CPG company – Top 3 Globally
- Value Chain Simplification for $60B Agribusiness – Top 2 Globally
- Procurement Process Design and Technology Implementation for $30B Agribusiness
- Functional Application Design of Sales application for leading Lodging & Hospitality company – Top 3 Globally
- RFP Process Management and Vendor Selection for large U.S. public utility
- Shrink and Labor Assessment for U.S. Retailer