Burt Francis is a Managing Director of Business Development at ECA. He works with clients to fill permanent and project based roles. Burt has wide-ranging experience in engineering, business leadership and management consulting in various industries including aerospace, missile guidance, precision manufacturing, and injection molding. This includes notable tenure with Oliver Wyman, The Boeing Company, General Dynamics AIS and Starbase Technologies Inc.
Burt graduated summa cum laude, with a B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering in Design and Rapid Manufacturing, from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Example Strategy and Operations Projects:
- Rapid EBITDA Improvement and Strategic Sourcing for Global Injection Mold Manufacturer
- Financial and Operational Due Diligence for a Leading Global Aerospace Parts Distributor
- Engine Maintenance Financial Forecasting Model Development for a Major European Airline
- Post-Merger Integration for the Complex Merger of Four Global Insurance Firms
- Market Analysis and Growth Projections for a Global Aerospace Parts Distributor
- Commercial Due Diligence and Business Plan Validation for a Major Mexican Airline
- Restructuring of the Executive Leadership and Board of Directors for a Global Injection Mold Manufacturer