Long Island, NY
Our client provides managed IT services for retail chains, major offices, and other well-known clients, offering consulting, design, implementation, cloud solutions, support, and maintenance. They have strong PE backing and ambitious growth plans from their current $10M revenue.
They are seeking a results-oriented, hands-on Chief Executive Officer to lead the organization by articulating a strategy, establishing priorities, allocating resources, and developing a high-performing team to achieve aggressive growth targets.
· Heading a growing team, hands-on and in the weeds
· Leading strategy for the company through a period of ambitious growth
· Developing yearly financial plans and budgets, and overseeing the delivery of P&L targets
· Acting as primary point person for Top-to-Top relationships with major customers
· Continuously improving operational processes with an eye for margin improvement
· Motivating and leading a high-performing organization and contributing to employee development
Qualifications and Candidate Background
· Proven track record of business development
· History owning P&L and balance sheets
· Robust strategic toolkit
· Strong history of team leadership
· MSP & IT services (preferred)
· High EQ – Able to adapt style to motivate management team, customers, & vendors
· Strategic – Able to identify opportunities, understand key business drivers, & make executive decisions
· Results-oriented – Biased toward action with a sense of urgency
· Leadership – Proven track record of hiring, coaching, & leading employees
· Communication – Clear directives to management & investors
Western Long Island, NY
Please reference job number 2725 in your email.