Our client is a PE-backed technology platform that connects older adults and their families with appropriate assisted living and home healthcare services. This rapidly growing, mission-based company is led by a highly seasoned and successful CEO who was brought on to accelerate the company’s expansion.
Reporting to and working closely with the President & Chief Revenue Officer, the Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations will play a key role in accelerating the company’s performance and revenue growth. This person will partner with the executive team and leaders across the organization to drive business outcomes and implement key initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a confident go-getter who is willing to roll up the sleeves and work cross-functionally with all aspects of the company. They will be excited at the prospect of working alongside the President and identify with our client’s mission to provide critical resources to families who are making senior living decisions for their loved ones. This role is envisioned as a steppingstone to larger opportunities within the company.
- Advise & strategically counsel the President & Chief Revenue Officer
- Lead strategic projects across the organization focused on driving business outcomes
- Project manage high-priority initiatives, identifying obstacles & solutions
- Create materials for Board meetings & crucial meetings with senior leadership & customers
- Research, benchmark, & analyze performance data and make recommendations to the executive leadership team
- Identify industry trends, bring awareness to executive leadership & recommend a response
- Partner with leaders to develop strategies to improve team engagement & inter-department collaboration
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience leading growth strategy and organizational transformation initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to quickly build relationships and work with all levels
- Ability to partner with and serve the needs of core internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple, effective communication, both oral and written
- Strong emphasis on metrics and quantitative analysis
- Ability to define, review, and communicate business cases to guide decision-making and gain alignment on key steps
- Strong ownership mentality, with the ability to prioritize among multiple “balls in the air” & drive key projects forward
- Top-tier MBA and/or top-tier consulting experience (preferred)
Manhattan, NY, with some travel
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
Please reference job number 2489 in your email.