Our client is a high-growth Private Equity firm that has partnered with 60+ established companies in a wide variety of middle-market industries, with an emphasis on value-added distribution, specialized light manufacturing, and business services.
The Vice President will join a fast-growing Value Creation team that drives organic growth initiatives across the firm’s portfolio. This role will focus on sales strategy and operations within the firm’s GTM practice. The Vice President will drive salesforce effectiveness, advise sales leaders, and focus on sales strategy and enablement with the ultimate goal of raising revenues and improving EBITDA margins across our client’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a high performer at a top Management Consulting firm who has specialized experience in sales strategy and operations. The Vice President will act as a creative sales strategy and implementation leader with a strong bias toward action and a collaborative mindset.
Requirements and Desirable Skills
- Drive organic growth and value creation initiatives across portfolio companies
- Lead go-to-market strategies through territory planning, identifying target markets and distribution channels, advising sales leaders, setting quotas, implementing and optimizing salesforce effectiveness processes
- Partner with the deal team and lead or leverage 3rd parties for diligence on pre- and post-acquisition deal processes
- Work in close collaboration with a rapidly growing value-creation team to grow a successful fund that continues to scale
LocationNote: This role may be based in either New York, NY or Pittsburgh, PA with 20-50% travel. Contact
- 5-8 years of consulting or industry experience, preferably aligned to sales, private equity, or go-to-market practices
- Experience managing sales strategy and operations, driving creative organic growth initiatives and salesforce effectiveness, establishing and implementing go-to-market planning
- Outcome-oriented thinker with strong business acumen who can balance between the 5,000-foot view and getting into the weeds
- Strong work ethic and bias toward action with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple commitments
- Direct experience with Private Equity and portfolio companies or PE practices at consulting firms is a strong nice-to-have
- Must have a high EQ and a collaborative, team-oriented mindset
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Justin Sy[email protected]
Please reference job number 2378 in your emailYour information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.