Our client is a premier, international medical technology company that has been on the cutting edge of medical innovation for over 100 years. The company is known as an industry leader in medical technology and has over 15,000+ patents in the space.
Due to growth, the company is seeking a new Director of Strategy to join their strategy team.
This company has excellent internal mobility, and this position has significant executive exposure.The Position
The Director of Strategy will work closely with the Head of Strategy to develop, communicate, and track implementation of the overall healthcare strategy, spanning topics in portfolio management, M&A, technology innovation, and business operations.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader with experience in strategic planning and problem-solving. Experience in medical devices is required. Primary responsibilities include:
• Develop, communicate, and track implementation of business and commercial strategy
• Assess investment opportunities including external M&A candidates and technology improvements in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Drive performance improvements and provide recommendations in collaboration with cross-functional teams
• Produce strategic communications for executive presentations Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:• MBA or equivalent advanced degree required
• 2+ years of post-MBA top-tier strategy consulting required
• Experience in medical devices required
• Analytical and structured with excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills to interact at high levels and manage stakeholders
• Superior business sense and good ability to work across functions
• Collaborative and positive attitude with strong sense of ethics
• Intercultural competence - experience working in more than one country and/or multicultural teams
• Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive, and productive
• Excellent track record of project/team leadership and related achievementsLocation
The position is remote with some travel (25%). Contact
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Justin Sy[email protected]
Please reference job number 2304 in your emailYour information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.